Yesterday after working with watercolor paper I was left with one very wet paper so I decided to experiment with the paper.
- I placed the wet paper in a plate to shape it into a bowl and let it dry.
- once it dryed I started experimented with the paint.
- you can see the drops of ink, I brushed the ink with wet brush creating the yellowish background.
- than, working in the kitchen I saw the pot lid and the idea came together to use the pot lid as a swirling base and making the lines with a brush as I turn the lid with the other hand.
SOOOO much FUN!!
- brush glue on the both top and bottom of bowl